We regularly get asked a few common questions. So we’ll try and answer them here.
Alternatively, you can call us on 01227 285550. Our advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Do not admit that you are responsible or make any offer or promise of payment without written permission from your insurer.
- Send your insurer written details as soon as possible after any accident, injury, loss or damage, including any correspondence received from a third party.
- Send your insurer any letter or other communication as soon as you receive it from anyone else involved and only answer it after consulting your insurer.
- Immediately tell your insurer about any prosecution, coroner’s inquest or fatal accident inquiry involving any person covered by this insurance.
- Give your insurer all the information and help they need to ensure your claim is dealt with as quickly as possible.
You can find more information about making a claim on our claims page
It is important that you update any details as soon as your circumstances have changed as failure to ensure we have accurate details on our system could invalidate your policy.
You can find more about our replacement car policy on our policy details page.
Our Personal Accident Cover will cover:
- Your student
- Your spouse/partner
- Any passenger travelling in the car.
If you were to be hospitalised after an accident you would receive £100 per day whilst in hospital.
You can find more about our personal accident cover on our policy details page.
This is cover that is not often available elsewhere.
Our claims line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’ll talk you through your claim details and the next steps to take.
It will help us process your claim if you can have the following information to hand:
Date, time and location of the incident.
Names and addresses of parties involved and their vehicle registration number(s), if known/applicable.
– Contact details of any eye witnesses, in case further information is required.
– Details of how the incident occurred and photographic evidence of the scene, if possible, in case there is a dispute over fault or the extent of the claim; any damage to vehicles, skid marks etc.
You’ll find full details on making a claim on our claims details page.