We regularly get asked a few common questions. So we’ll try and answer them here.
Alternatively, you can call us on 01227 285550. Our advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Do not admit that you are responsible or make any offer or promise of payment without written permission from your insurer.
- Send your insurer written details as soon as possible after any accident, injury, loss or damage, including any correspondence received from a third party.
- Send your insurer any letter or other communication as soon as you receive it from anyone else involved and only answer it after consulting your insurer.
- Immediately tell your insurer about any prosecution, coroner’s inquest or fatal accident inquiry involving any person covered by this insurance.
- Give your insurer all the information and help they need to ensure your claim is dealt with as quickly as possible.
You can find more information about making a claim on our claims page